Thursday 7 June 2012

Long Time, No Scene

It's been a wee while hasn't it. After a particularly eventful weekend left me on crutches and in need of an extension (and no, it had nothing to do with town), I haven't been able to produce a video for today's interim submission. It is the perfect opportunity to show what I have done so far. I was lucky enough to be allowed into the school's ergonomics lab to take photos as I was in need of a green-screen effect only to find out later that due to the lighting we used only half the photos were useable (you live and you learn I suppose). The ones I could salvage allowed for me to produce some excellent effects for the game and movie scenes. Also a massive thanks to Philip Raivander for allowing me to use his track "Background Music 1" in my clip. You can check out more of his work here at http://soundcloud.com/philipraivander.

Our makeshift green-screen for the retaking of my photos.
Just a sneak preview from the start of my clip;


No comments:

Post a Comment