Monday 6 May 2013

2B or not 2B? That is the Project

Well I checked the site and we're definitely up to Project 2B. Things went by rather quickly. Terrifyingly so in fact. Looking back on tutor feedback there are a couple of things I need to fix. Firstly Wrightly needs a bum-stud or something on his lower back that he can prop himself with against his vents so he won't rock forward when he sits. I'm thinking of adding some kind of valve to add to the steam-powered aesthetic.
Another thing the tutors mentioned was the inspiration for the ramp attempt was unexplained. A better and more meaningful alternative could be introducing a shot Wrightley looking over his failed attempts and constructing the cart out of these failures so that through his persistence he achieves his goal.
Also I downloaded so many textures today I got block from a site until tomorrow :/

No comments:

Post a Comment