Saturday 18 May 2013

Abandonment Issues

Wow. I feel guilty that it's been so long since my last post. I've been doing work, trust me!
Wrightley Rig

Firework

The Workshop

Mousetrap

Notepad

Nut

Pen

Pencil Case

Pinball Launcher

Ruler

Screwdriver

Shot Put

Spanner

Bed Spring

Toolbox

Vice
Props. Props galore! I came to the realisation that I wouldn't need to worry so much about how the workshop looks as far as textures are concerned until I'm at the point where I'm rendering so I may start animating on the grey and sort that out later.
I was also having an issue with Wrightley's Rig (technically I still have the issue) where I need to swap between IK and FK when animating which could mean some tedious click and drag moments but I think my choice of camera angles means there won't be too many shots that require me to switch between them. I just need to remember to key the "IK blend" between one and zero (and yes, that was totally a note to future caffeine-jacked, under-slept and batty Brebner who needs to remember what the hell he is doing. Good luck you champion! Try and eat well. I'll try and look after you until then). Cool. Also I found out yesterday there is a difference between "parenting" and "parenting constraints". Maya, you dirty fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment