Thursday 6 June 2013

Candy Handles and Paper Balls

Now that I'm into blocking the later scenes certain props have sudden been found to not exist in the state I need them to. As a result I've made a couple of additions to the workshop. I also made the handle of the screwdriver more realistic looking (however the colours make me wish they were made of candy because they look delicious when rendered) and made some size variants to put into the toolbox.


On another note the nature of some of these shots are really making me use the camera in cheeky ways to hide stuff that is too complicated for me to animate. As long as it works. The playblasts are also giving me a really good scope on how my animation fits together time-wise. Already I've messed with at least three scenes that I originally had under different lengths to what they are at now.

No comments:

Post a Comment