Friday 14 June 2013

Playblastoff!

I've been rocketing through the animation to make use of the x-grid for Ambient Occlusion renders before next week's predicted storm of renders. So far it's worked out nicely as I have all my AO and Depth of field images saved away and ready to rock. I noticed this blog has been somewhat devoid of genuinely informative posts on progress but there are only so many way to say "it's three in the morning and I'm still animating!" Naturally, I am relieved to say that aspect, for the most part, is done.
Scenes 4, 5, 8, 10, 12 and 16 are to be extended by a few frames but will be using either stills or repeated frames so there's no real point in wasting rendering power on identical images. No all I have to do is fix the textures on my models and I can render out the beauty layers and start doing some stuff in After Effects. Getting excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment