Thursday 12 June 2014

Kickin' Ass and Bakin' Frames

The one thing I both love and hate about implementation is you find everything wrong with what you've created. Unity doesn't seem to agree with Maya's graph editor post- and pre- infinity functions so I had to go through the clouds I'd made and bake the loop into them so James could put them into the cloud generator he's been working on.
I've also managed to create some pretty cool looking intermission spaces for the player to roam in between puzzles. I found some stray faces in the first intermission stage which I cleaned up as well as adding a message for players to find.

The second space is more active with animated pieces. It makes use of the power conduit I made ages ago as a little something to add more life to the world.


Awesomesauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment