Wednesday 4 June 2014

Beta Polishing

For a beta shine. I figured I should put a post up to show I'm still alive. I didn't forget about you internet, I swear. Anyway, I realised I never put up proper images of the tower level I whipped up ages ago.


This is more of a luxury level and won't feature in our initial beta. I is pretty much an obstacle course for extrusion and perspective which should satisfy the player's inner platformer. Whether it makes it to the final game, I don't know. I'd like it to be in because it looks fun to run around in but I've learned not to get my hopes up with these kind of things with due dates looming so near.
I don't have any shiny new images to show you guys either. The past week has been dedicated to herding stray normals and touching up things we want in the beta. Polish, polish, polish. I want to see my face in those levels...

No comments:

Post a Comment