Sunday 28 April 2013

Tyra's Got Nothing

Here's some real modelling. Wrightley is all modelled up, now I just need to texture him out. Looking at the shapes I'm working with UVs could be pretty disgusting so I'll see what the tutors have to say about it before I commit to any one path. I have downloaded a number of new textures regardless. One can never have too many options.


Creating an aperture seems simple enough based on what I read on forums but unfortunately there isn't enough space in Wrightley's goggles to hide the blades when they are wide so I may have to go without them and just use the glow by itself. It also means he'll have to have quite expressive body language but I feel his head is big enough and his neck flexible enough that I'll be able to accomplish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment