Monday 22 July 2013

Hugs, Not Drugs

Unless drugs get my assignment done... as a topic, I mean. I decided last week that the theme of my iterations for my video will be the consumption and effects of drugs. I plan to use montage style sequences of related imagery to suggest the drug's effect differently through each iteration. I've been trying to find appropriate videos from archive.org and have gathered a decent range of footage. The iterations I'm thinking of at the moment are one where the drugs seem to have a calming effect as the pace of cutting and actual speed of footage will slow after the drugs are taken. Another iteration will show things doing the opposite and speeding up with more of a night-life appeal. The last will be more focussed on addiction with lots of repeated imagery of the drugs themselves as well as showing more negative footage.
I'd upload some examples but blogger doesn't take video well if it's not on youtube...

No comments:

Post a Comment