Monday 26 May 2014

Time to Refine

So my lungs have been attempting to evacuate my body through my face over the past couple of days but I did manage to make some progress. I've made a second ambient soundtrack as well as an animated title for our game to be used wherever is appropriate.
https://soundcloud.com/scotty-brebner/ambience-2
There is also a loop track for this that carries any echoes from the loop. I animated the power core but I found myself struggling to push it any further than anything basic considering my brain currently feels like its been filled with glue.
My current goals are to fix the floor of the hole puzzle due to misbehaving normals. I need to process the sound effects I found into usable sound bites and improve the core if I think it necessary. I also have two more puzzle ideas but I'll only put the effort into making them once we have a solid demo. I believe we are at the point where we should be refining what we have rather than cranking out more content. Quality over quantity and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment