Tuesday 24 September 2013

My Wrist is Trying to Tell Me Something

It keeps clicking. An injury I sustained in the weekend has prevented me from accomplishing as much as I'd hoped I would by today so I only have some refined hole obstacle sprites to show tonight.
These were originally just black trapeziums but I went around their edges with some smoky photoshop brushes to give them this 'ink-well' look that is universal enough that they could be used in any of the levels. Chris and I also discussed today the potential to drop the engine/gas level from the game entirely (cutting it down to four levels) and bringing the electricity level to the sky in a storm cloud. We want the game to be polished and looking good so shaving of bits from the game, although disappointing, seems like a necessary step if we are going to complete this in the time we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment