Thursday 27 March 2014

Baking Spider Muffins

Looking over what I've got for 2a is a little messy but ultimately satisfying. I'm really pleased with my model's animation cycle and I think it looks good on a whole. Considering the method of production I may have to remodel it from scratch for 2b but have gotten my skills back for Maya that isn't nearly as daunting a task as it initially sounded.
These are some renders of the swimming recluse static and mobile:



Unfortunately the nCloth tail won't render for some reason so I can't show the movement cycle. You'll just have to take my word that it looks kickass. Unity reject nCloth too so even though the animation was baked correctly and everything it is a little glitchy because there are no joints for unity to attach the cloth verticies to.
From here I intend to clean up the model to export it for 3D print. If in doubt - triangulate... It looks like I'm going to have to cut the model in two and scale them up so it isn't so flimsy. Also, to Maya, this is why I have trust issues;

No comments:

Post a Comment