Wednesday 30 April 2014

Cores, Clouds and Flutterbys

Chris Read showed me the wonders of Toon shaders in Maya today. While it isn't perfect it does carry the visual style we were looking for in our game. This is a power conduit that might feature in the game. It is one of several assets I've been working on recently that have basic proximity animations. The following video shows the rest of the assets and their basic animations. I tried to get them to loop so that the animations could be pulled apart to the necessary frame in unity.
I got access to the program FL Studio so I will be able to start producing music tracks. An interesting thing I thought of to do with the track for the Hub room is as the player solves puzzles there could be layers added to the music so as they complete more of the world the music reflects their progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment