Tuesday 7 August 2012

Making Pretty Structures

Having downloaded the pattern maker code it was time to experiment. Our new project is to explore the concepts of structure and noise in how they differ and how they relate. Although today's experimentation was  still pattern oriented, it introduced 'loops' into the code, opening up a new range of possibilities of what we can create. With a better understanding of the code I hope to explore structure and noise and create some intricate, and hopefully beautiful, imagery.
These are the results of my experimentation;





As you can see, as soon as I discovered how to make a gradient I was off. Being able to control numerous colour gradients as well broadens the range of what I can accomplish with the code. Exciting times...

No comments:

Post a Comment