Tuesday 7 August 2012

Scheming About Colours

I decided to look into potential colour schemes for my project and what meanings certain combinations may have. My first scheme came from one of the patterns I created in the tutorial which made me think of autumn.


The shapes would likely be angular, slightly softened by curve, taking on a form inspired by leaves.
The next series of images are more about the shapes, rather than the colour scheme (as you'll see it's not very colourful).


Constructing a web from a build up of random and incredibly fine lines could look awesome if done right. It would just need a little colour.
This final few images probably excite me the most. Having a crack effect that gets more intense the more layers are built up could be incredible. The code might be a bit of a nightmare but we'll just have to wait and see.



Although the blue will not be as dark as shown here it could look quite cool with a touch of grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment