Saturday 13 October 2012

Storyboarding Once Again

This was my opportunity to visualise how my video advertising Peep-hole would go. I had a couple of ideas on different formats; a text-based presentation, a music video, an infomercial or a tutorial. I figured that the Peep-hole is a new technology, therefore would be most easily explained with a visual demonstration of how it works. I want to keep the video exciting so I will avoid an outright tutorial, rather showing viewers the functions in a creative and passive way.
Here is a draft storyboard for how the final clip might run. The plan is to film the shots then overlay the text and icons in Adobe After Effects or something of the like. To create the Avatar I plan to film a friend in a morph suit so they will be easily removed from one scene and overlayed onto my main video.

No comments:

Post a Comment